Air Conditioning Test Rig
The Air Conditioning Test Rig unit is required to conduct experiments and demonstrate the process of cooling of atmospheric air. The unit will be fitted with all instruments facilities so that temperature, pressure etc. may be measured at different points in the air conditioning system.EXPERIMENTATION-
- To study the Vapour Compression air conditioning cycle.
- To Calculate Co-efficient of performance (COP).
- Electric supply: Single Phase, 220 V AC, 50 Hz., 5-15 amp combined socket with earth voltage. Earth voltage should be less than 5 volts.
- Floor area : 1.5 m x 1m
- Compressor : Hermitically sealed compressor, reciprocating type.
- Capacity 1 Ton, Emerson Copeland make.
- Condenser : Finned Tube type, Air cooled compatible to compressor
- Condenser cooling fan : Compatible capacity with permanent lubricated motor.
- Pressure Gauges : 2 Nos. (For suction & discharge pressure)
- Evaporator : Made of copper tube and aluminum fins fitted with Com