Four cylinder Four Stroke MPFI Petrol Engine Test Rig
IC engines are widely used in automobile, domestic and industrial sector. They are classified according to cycle, number of cylinders, arrangement of cylinders, fuel used, type of ignition, valve arrangement, cooling system. Test rigs are used to find out the performance of an IC engine. It consists of an IC Engine, dynamometer, fuel measuring, air intake measuring and various other arrangements. Provision for mores test is done
- To determine specific fuel consumption.
- To determine Brake Horse Power.
- To determine Brake Thermal Efficiency.
- To determine mechanical efficiency.
- To determine indicated thermal efficiency.
- Morse Test.