Motorised Governor Apparatus.
This apparatus is mainly used in school and college labs to determine lift of the governor viz sensitivity and stability. Our skilled professionals use top quality components and innovative techniques to manufacture this apparatus. Equipped with a main spindle and motor, the offered Motorised Governor Apparatus can be purchased from us at market leading prices.
- Energy efficient
- Rugged structure
- Accurate result
- Less maintenance
The unit consists of a main spindle driven by a variable speed motor. Three different governor assemblies can be mounted over the spindle. A with pointer measures the lift of the governor. Students can calculate characteristics of governor at and compare their performance viz. Sensitiveness, stability, governor effort etc.
- Governor assemblies - Hartnell, porter & propel governor assembly one each with rotating weights.
- Variable speed FHP D.C. motor to drive the main spindle,
- Sliding weights for porter & proell governor.
- Scale & a pointer to measure governor lift.
- Spring & Spring compression adjustment arrangement.
- A technical manual accompanies the unit.
230V, 5A, AC supply connection.
Bench area of 0. 75 x 1m. at working height.