To ensure to total clients' satisfaction, we manufacture, export and supply the best-in-class Slip & Creep Measurement Apparatus. This apparatus is extensively used in engineering institutes and labs for determining the coefficient of friction between the belt and pulley. The provided apparatus is manufactured under the observation of our diligent professionals using top-notch quality components with the aid of avant-garde techniques. Besides, we are offering this Slip & Creep Measurement Apparatus in different specifications at nominal prices.
- Equipped with digital RPM indicator
- Designed with heavy duty motor
- Anti-corrosive finish
- Robust structure
- D.C. Motor - 1 HP, 1500 RPM, variable speed.
- Driving & Driven pulleys of equal diameters.
- Brake drum along with spring balance.
Fiat Belt of fixed length of following materials -
- Fabric Belt
- Canvas Belt.
- Rubber Belt.
- Belt tightening arrangement.
- Speed Controller unit.
- Two Channel digital RPM Indicator.
- To measure co-efficient of friction between pulley material and different belt materials.
- To measure power transmitted with varied belt tensions and plotting graph of (T1 - T2). Tension Characteristics.
- To measure percentage slip at fixed belt tension by varying load on brake drum and plot graph of (T1-T2) Vs.-percentage slip i.e. Slip Characteristics. Finding a creep zone from graph.
- To measure belt slip speed and observe the limiting value float at constant speed when the slip just starts.
- 230 V.A.C. stabilized power supply
- Space -. 1.5m x 1.5 m.