Milling Tool Dynamometer
Product Code : RLTM-106
Brand Name : Reliant Lab
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- 20400 INR/Unit
- For Laboratory Use
- 220 Volt (v)
- Product Type
The offered tool is manufactured under the proper supervision of our adept professionals using pristine quality components and sophisticated techniques by keeping quality norms in mind. This tool is extensively used to determine the behavior of cutting forces during milling operation. Our quality experts also check this tool on several quality parameters to ensure its performance. Moreover, the provided Milling Tool Dynamometer can be purchased from us at economical prices.
- Shock proof body
- Smooth functioning
- Easy to use
- Compact built
This is a simple and essay to understand set up introduce by sharp techno systems to study the behavior of cutting forces during milling operation in three directions. With this unit students can evaluate cutting depth, speed and feed. The unit works on standard method of octagonal ring with strain gauges. It is in to part one mechanical rings sandwiched between two M.S. plate with strain gauges fixed on it. This set of octagonal rings transmits the relevant data to the force indicator during milling operation.
- Rigid construction & Compact Unit.
- Assessment of cutting forces by giving due consideration to various parameters like depth of cut, material, cut, material, speed and feed.
- Easy in handling & Digital force indicators to measure three forces simultaneously.
- Mechanical sensing unit with set of octagonal rings and strain gauges.
- Three channel digital force indicator with balancing potentiometers and polycarbonate front plate.
- Range of force measurement in coordinate direction â€“ 0 to 500 kg.
- Over all size of mechanical unit- 300 x 300 mm.
- Necessary Milling Machine with automatic feed arrangement and tooling
- 230 volts, single phase, 50 Hz stabilized power supply.
- Payment Terms
- Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 20 Unit Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Week
- Main Export Market(s)
- Eastern Europe, Africa, North America, Central America, Middle East, Western Europe, South America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India